Raising Money For NBIA Research

Help me raise money for NBIA research by making a donation as I run the Boston 2011 Marathon in April, 2011 in Brittany's honor.


Although I have crossed my marathon finishing line, the race isn't over for NBIA! Please consider making a donation...


We are so close to reaching $5000...only $135 to go!


Checks payable to:


NBIA Disorders Association


And can be sent to:

Boston for Brittany

c/o Sandy and Rich Leap
14852 Ashby Oak Ct. Haymarket, VA 20169 (Brittany's Mother and Father).


Funds will go directly to research in hopes of finding a cure. Also, they are 100% tax deductible.

Racing to Find a Cure

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Half Way There....

I can't believe the generous donations we have received for Brittany and NBIA!  We are already half way to our goal!

NBIA has a long mountain to climb in search of a cure...and in searching for ways to keep these children alive.

I know many of you have mentioned your desire to donate...please do so today! 

Together we can help Brittany climb her mountain...even if we have to carry her...we will help her reach the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment