Raising Money For NBIA Research

Help me raise money for NBIA research by making a donation as I run the Boston 2011 Marathon in April, 2011 in Brittany's honor.


Although I have crossed my marathon finishing line, the race isn't over for NBIA! Please consider making a donation...


We are so close to reaching $5000...only $135 to go!


Checks payable to:


NBIA Disorders Association


And can be sent to:

Boston for Brittany

c/o Sandy and Rich Leap
14852 Ashby Oak Ct. Haymarket, VA 20169 (Brittany's Mother and Father).


Funds will go directly to research in hopes of finding a cure. Also, they are 100% tax deductible.

Racing to Find a Cure

Friday, April 15, 2011

Boston Here I Come!

My bags are packed.  My music has been downloaded. My shirt is ready.  And I am ready to hear thousands of spectators cheering out, "BOSTON FOR BRITTANY!"

 Both the Leap Family and I are truly grateful for your outpouring of support...donations just keep coming in!  We are now approaching the $5000 mark (woot! woot!)...wouldn't that be crazy awesome if we did?!

Our total so far: $4749.71

Donations will be accepted through Monday morning and can be placed in my mailbox!

If you are planning on following my progress on Monday during the marathon, here two options:

To have a text message sent to you tracking my progress click here.  It is as simple as texting RUNNER to 345678.  You will then need to enter my bib number: 13637

To follow race day coverage, go here on race day, look for the link to follow runners and simply enter my bib number 13637.

See you all on Wednesday when I post the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment