Raising Money For NBIA Research

Help me raise money for NBIA research by making a donation as I run the Boston 2011 Marathon in April, 2011 in Brittany's honor.


Although I have crossed my marathon finishing line, the race isn't over for NBIA! Please consider making a donation...


We are so close to reaching $5000...only $135 to go!


Checks payable to:


NBIA Disorders Association


And can be sent to:

Boston for Brittany

c/o Sandy and Rich Leap
14852 Ashby Oak Ct. Haymarket, VA 20169 (Brittany's Mother and Father).


Funds will go directly to research in hopes of finding a cure. Also, they are 100% tax deductible.

Racing to Find a Cure

Monday, December 13, 2010

Girl's Night!

We don't mess around...when Brittany's parents leave for their Christmas work party, Brittany invites her friends over for a rockin' night!



A serious game of Flip Uno, munchies, boy talk and music! Whew...I am tired.

I love these girls. Thanks for letting me in on all of the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Brittany had a great time. Thanks Heather for putting it together. Rich and I enjoyed our night out also.

    ReplyDelete