Raising Money For NBIA Research

Help me raise money for NBIA research by making a donation as I run the Boston 2011 Marathon in April, 2011 in Brittany's honor.


Although I have crossed my marathon finishing line, the race isn't over for NBIA! Please consider making a donation...


We are so close to reaching $5000...only $135 to go!


Checks payable to:


NBIA Disorders Association


And can be sent to:

Boston for Brittany

c/o Sandy and Rich Leap
14852 Ashby Oak Ct. Haymarket, VA 20169 (Brittany's Mother and Father).


Funds will go directly to research in hopes of finding a cure. Also, they are 100% tax deductible.

Racing to Find a Cure

Friday, December 31, 2010

Inspired by Brittany

It's true...I have Brittany to thank. As you know, I am running the Boston Marathon this year for Brittany. I am currently raising money that will go directly to NBIA's research lab in California.

I have been running a lot lately (okay, nothing new). But I have more importantly been running faster. When I start to tire, I think of Brittany, unable to walk, talk or even move (except for her arm a bit). I make myself go faster...because I am able.

Today I ran another 5k. I took 35 seconds off my fastest time, clocking a 20:24.

I am grateful for my ability to run...for Brittany.

Please make a donation (however small) for my neighbor (and friend).

And after you donate, be sure to guess an appropriately fast finishing time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment